Well today I missed another day of work due to my ankle. Its bothered me all day, I cant get my stitches wet until my post op which isnt until next week. I called the doctors office today to make the post op and I mentioned to the nurse that I changed my dressing, it was bloody, and itched and was gross. She didnt seem to pleased with me because they worry about infection. I explained that all I did was take off the old bandage and replace it with new. I have been feeling pretty nauseous all day so all I have done is sleep. I go back to work tomorrow which I'm not looking forward to.

Kevin is thinking about looking for a new job. He got a pay raise but it was kind of a slap in the face. He's thinking about looking for a new job working with my brother. Kevin was told to contact Kasey's boss and talk to him about a possible job. If he gets the job then he should be making about the same or a little more, and his job place will be a lot better. He will be working with strictly LDS people who are active in the church. Well thats about all thats new with us today.
No comments:
Post a Comment