Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas

I know I'm so late getting up some of our Christmas pictures. We had a great Christmas and was able to spend the day with my family. On the 22nd we had my work Christmas party at my bosses house and we had a lot of fun and good food. The same day we also had my dad's side of the family Christmas party. We were only able to be there for less than an hour because we had to be at my work party and with me being the office manager it was a must that I was there. Christmas Eve we spent it with my mom's side of the family. We had good food and a lot of fun. Christmas morning me and Kev woke up and we opened the presents we got for each other. Our big present was our time share we bought in Sept. we then had a small budget. Below are some of our favorite gifts. Kev had been asking for the first season of Hero's for a long time, I finally gave in and bought it for him. I know that the picture of Kevin is a little blurry. The picture of the temple that he got me was something that I have wanted for a long time but could never bring myself to purchase it. We then went to my parents and opened presents with them. We then went down to my grandparents house and had Christmas breakfast and opened more presents. We had a wonderful Christmas with family and enjoyed every minute of it. We really wish that we would of been able to spend time with Kev's family.




3 comments:

Jaci said...

oh I love that picture you got! I have had my eye on it forever! You are one lucky gal.

JO said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. I like the picture of the temple, I need to get one of those. I need to look into heros as well, I hear it is great but haven't watched any episodes. We are hooked on LOST!

thejudkins said...

i totally want one of those pics off the temple. I am jealous!