Friday, January 18, 2008

I was tagged

I've been Tagged by my wonderful cousin Trisha
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: Lets see I was 12, I was enjoying becoming a Beehive in Young Womens

5 things on my to-do list today:
What if I named 5 things I did today considering the day is almost over?
1. Shower
2. Go to work
3. Eat a yummy drug rep lunch
4. File away a bunch of files that I've been keeping next to me at work
5. Come home and rest on the couch (hurt my back when I slid on the ice)

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Swedish Fish
2. Chocolate cake with chocolate chip frosting
3. Chips and dip
4. Chocolate chip cookies
5. kitkats

I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Pay off ALL my debt, buy a house, buy new cars, pay off mine and Kev's families debt, and I'd probably save some of it

5 places I have lived:
1. Fielding, Ut
2. Fielding, Ut
3. Fielding, Ut
4. Fielding, Ut
5. Fielding, Ut

5 jobs that I have had :
1. Office Manager
2. CNA
3. Office help
4. Home Health
5. Subway

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I collect Monopoly's
2. I hate cooking
3. I someday would LOVE to be a stay at home mom and not use my college education
4. I'm addicted to Swedish Fish
5. I hate Chinese food

I tag anyone who reads this!

No comments: