I have decided its time for a new post. Okay so really I just need to vent, and Kev should actually be the one to write this considering he's the one thats been dealing with it all. But he's asleep on the couch next to me snoring, he would not hear me wake him. We have been having some car troubles *big sigh*.
My car is having some troubles shifting, when I hit about 30 mph it chugs, it actually feels like someone hit the breaks. Well it seems to not be as noticeable now as it was a couple weeks ago. We seem to think its a transmission problem and actually we are hoping for an easy fix like a leak or something. Well Friday morning we were getting ready to leave for work and Kev's car would not start, it wanted to turn over it just wasn't. On Saturday I went to a party and Kev stayed home to work on the car, well needless to say nothing. So today after church my dad came over to help work on it. It is still NOT running. I think its time for a new vehicle.
3 years ago
2 comments:
Car troubles..what a pain. I hope it all gets worked out soon.
I'm sorry... that would be tough to have two cars and they both go on the fritz at the same time.
Post a Comment