I promised that I would post pictures from our trip. So here they are! We had such a good time. We left
Wednesday morning at 8:30. It was my first time flying and I really enjoyed it! We arrived in Sacramento and checked into our hotel, and then we went and seen Kev's family. It was really good to see them considering we have not seen them since we got married in May. We enjoyed 2 days in
San Francisco and one day at Old town Sacramento. I was able to wear c
apri's and flip flops the entire time we were there, we then came back to snow :(

We went to the Jelly Belly factory and took a tour, these are the funny hats we had to wear.

We went to the wax museum and enjoyed all the talent that was shown there.

This was at Pier 39, just behind me is the bay.

I had never seen so many Sea Lions before. It was fun to listen to them talk to each other, we even were able to see a couple get into a fight.

We did a tour of
Alcatraz. That was really interesting. There was a really
eerie feeling about the place. It was fun to learn about and to learn that it was a National Park because it was used as a fort in the Civil War and then made into a
prison.

Here is
San Francisco from
Alcatraz. It was so beautiful to finally see the
ocean and to be able to enjoy the nice warm weather.

The
Golden Gate Bridge. On our second day in
San Francisco we were able to drive across the Bridge, the first for both of us!
1 comment:
That trip sounds like fun guys!
Post a Comment