Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Guess what?

Some already know, but I'm not a very good secret keeper!

Due 12-24-08

6 comments:

Tonya said...

HIP...HIP...HOORAY.....I'm sooooo happy for you guys. What a wonderful way to start my day. You are going to be the best mommy and daddy ever. I'm am just completely thrilled for you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jess and Jared said...

Congratulations Brandy. That is awesome. Your baby is due on a day of significance I guess.

Kathy said...

Congratulations!! I hope you don't mind I may have spilled the baby beans over at the Rock. I just couldn't help myself. Love ya!

Rick said...

congrats, dear friend. I must warn you, your little one will be graduated and in college in about five years... it goes that fast. A personal note to Brandi... My daughter Rachel had her first interview with the bishop tonight to start the process to go on a mission this fall

Keith and Nikole Vigil said...

Congrats Brandi! Nikole says Congrats also!
Dew!

JO said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Was this a surprise?