Where life never slows down
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I was starting to really wonder. I feel so bad for you that you are still pregnant. I will be checking my phone all day. Welcome Preston!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Any news yet???
I just texted my sister to see if you have told her that he is here. What are you going to name him? I hope all went well for you. Congrats
Oh my, I can hardly wait to find out how it went. Where is that baby?
Okay, I'm dying over here. Show us that baby.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! I was starting to really wonder. I feel so bad for you that you are still pregnant. I will be checking my phone all day.
Welcome Preston!
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
Any news yet???
I just texted my sister to see if you have told her that he is here. What are you going to name him? I hope all went well for you.
Congrats
Oh my, I can hardly wait to find out how it went. Where is that baby?
Okay, I'm dying over here. Show us that baby.
Post a Comment