Tuesday, September 8, 2009

8 months and growing

So much has happened in the past few weeks. Some good things and some not so good things. First of all, Kevin was laid off from his job, which was a blessing and not a blessing all at the same time. He's been looking for a new job for a while now, we had a feeling this lay off was coming but its never fun when it does happen. Some good news is he has a 2nd interview with Proctor and Gamble. This has been a long interview process and we are crossing our fingers that he gets the job!
Preston is now 8 months and I can not believe it. He's growing up. He's crawling, pulling himself to standing and walking around furniture, he says momma and dadda, bubba, and hey. He's a little monkey, he climbs out of everything! Oh and he has 2 bottom teeth! We have gone camping a lot this summer and he loves it! He loves to be outside and watch the fire. He's also rode his first horse, he LOVED it! Sorry I dont have many pictures to share but here are a few.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I can't believe how big he's getting. What a cutie pie.

I hope he got the job.