Oh boy do 3 year olds say and do some funny things!
One of my best friends has a little girl who is 2 weeks older then Preston, last friday I was babysitting her and Preston was so super excited because they are the best of buds! They rarely fight or argue, it was a long day for the two of them to just play. About 1-2 hours before her mommy was coming to get her Preston came downstairs and was so upset. The following is our conversation.
Me: Whats wrong Preston? You two need to play nice
Preston: Mom Paisley chewed on my Panda Bear (fake crying)
Me: Then ask her nicely to not chew on your toys
Preston to Paisley
Preston: Paisley please do not chew on my toys
Paisley: (bursts into tears and does not say anything)
At this point Preston disappears into his room to play and keeps asking for her to come back and play. I step in to see how come she's crying.
Me: Pais whats wrong? How come your crying? You are not in trouble
Paisley: (crying uncontrollably) I chewed on his panda because he chewed on my duck (she pulls it out of her cute purse).
Me: PRESTON!!!!
Within 5 mins they were fine and both playing again. After Paisley left Preston came downstairs and was just super upset.
Me: Bubba how come your upset?
Preston: Paisley told me that she is not my girlfriend anymore
Me: How come she said that?
Preston: Because I told her not to chew on my panda
In a text conversation today with Paisleys momma I was telling her about this story and she laughed. She then told me that a little boy asked Paisley at school this week to be his girlfriend and she said no because Preston was her boyfriend. I tell Preston this conversation and he says "Mom she was just kidding me".
Paisley is seriously his best bud. He was watching cartoons yesterday and we seen a commercial for a Cinderella vanity and was so super excited as he said
Preston: Mom I need to save my pennys to buy that toy
Mom: Preston that toy is for a little girl, you do not need it
Preston: But mom I want to buy it for Paisley so she can play with it when she's here.
I can not believe that I already have to worry about the fact that my 3 year old has a major crush on Paisley. I know we laugh now but in a couple years it might not be so funny.
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment