Friday, July 20, 2007

BLAH BLAH BLAH

What a day! Well Kevin got off work tonight around 5pm. I however did not. The doctor I work for is giving 3 talks this weekend. She is talking about Ablations (cauterizing the lining of the uterus) and she had to have acurate numbers in order to give her talk. I spent yesterday, and today working on them, 13 hours just today. I have a really bad headache and I still have homework to do. Sometimes working a full time job and going to school full time is just enough.
On Monday Kevin got off work early so he could go and get his car registered, he was so sweet and he brought me home a rose! Its so pretty and I love him more than ever for thinking of me.
Yesterday my parents had a huge tree fall down in their yard so Kevin spent most of the day helping clean that up. I worked a long day thursday as well, however, not no 13 hours.

No comments: