Sunday, July 15, 2007

Past Week

On Tuesday we both met with the 2nd councelor in the bishopric, we both got a calling, we are now Nursery Leaders!! I was previously a Nursery leader for 2 years prior to getting married, the same week me and Kevin decided to not move to Provo was the same week that they called someone else. I was released and only a few short months later we were both called as Nursery Leaders!
We just got back from the Scott family reunion. What an adventure, there were definitely not many people up there this year. It was fun though to spend time with the other cousins that are married. I learned a couple of things about the night that my cousin Josh died. Things I did not know but was curious to know, my aunt told me. On saturday, me and my mom went into Lava to do some shopping, I collect porcelain dolls, and we found a gorgeous Indian one that was really cheap so of course I bought it. While me and my mom went shopping, Kevin went golfing with my dad, Uncle Kim, Cameron, and Shawn. He had a good time and is excited to go again!

No comments: