Thursday, November 15, 2007

Our First Mouse.....

So we have a mouse, and its freaking me out completely. Me and Kev were watching the news when I looked into the kitchen and seen this mouse, I screamed and it ran to hide. Then we just sat there for a while and we seen it again. So 10pm at night I'm on the phone calling my mom asking about a mouse trap. I totally woke her up but I did not care at all. So Kev has tore our whole kitchen apart looking for it. He can not find it anywhere, however, we set the mouse trap and he says that he is not going to sleep until he has killed it. I'm already exhausted and was planning on going to bed over an hour ago. So here we are sitting on the couch watching the area of where we seen the mouse and watching TV and I'm freaking out.

No comments: