Friday, November 16, 2007

Any mouse is a dead mouse

Well last night about an hour after I posted my blog, I was getting ready to go to bed this time for real, when I looked over and watched the mouse run from behind the couch and almost into the kitchen, I of course screamed again and scared him. The mouse then ran back behind the couch and I took for the bedroom. My wonderful husband moved the couch, and then kind of pushed the couch onto the mouse and it killed it. What an interesting night to say the least, now I get the pleasure of cleaning the house today and everything that was torn apart last night trying to find it. YAY now I dont have to freak out anymore.

3 comments:

JO said...

eeeew so gross! I am glad you can rest easy knowing that the mouse is dead. I hate mice and would have freaked out if I saw one running across our floor.

JO said...

I tagged you! Read my blog to find out what you must do!

Brit. (lille meg) said...

I found this blog today.
Nasty with the mice!
Interesting to visit other blogs.

Greetings from norway.