Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tag I'm It

I got tagged by Jo.
The rules: A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I'm addicted to Swedish Fish
2. I am extremely emotional
3. I put everything off until the last minute
4. When I look over resumes at work, I pick them apart in every way
5. I hate wearing scrubs
6. I'm always cold even in the heat of the sun
I tag whoever reads this blog....

2 comments:

JO said...

Thanks for doing my tag! Oh my gosh...I love sweedish fish too! In fact, at this very moment I am craving them but unfortunately we can't buy them in Canada, CRAP!

Jaci said...

Swedish fish are the best! We must all be related! ;) I bet you and I bought swedish fish as "penny candy" at that store we went to as kids-- was it called Emerson's? I think that is right.