Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Being home alone

Blah Blah Blah, that is really how I'm feeling about Kev's work right now. Its a great job and he enjoys it, but I HATE it when he has to leave and stay over night installing. We knew over the weekend that he'd be going and staying over night to install on Monday. So Monday morning comes and I'm really NOT a morning, well Kev kisses me goodbye and I know I wont be seeing him until Tuesday after work. So Tuesday comes and its about 5 pm and he's still installing, its a 2.5 hour drive. He did not get home until 10:30pm so by the time he gets in I'm exhausted and I just want to go to bed. How sad I hate being home alone and I hate sleeping in our bed alone, I just lay and watch the clock (bad habit). Well tonight he informed me that he may be going again tomorrow. I'm really not looking forward to another night alone.
*insert frowny face here*

No comments: