Thursday, March 6, 2008

Long Week

Wow what a week!! I'm exhausted! The past couple of nights has been really rough around here. Kev has worked some LONG hours and I'm ready for it to be over with. On monday I got home from work just in time for my Visiting Teachers to come over, after that we went grocery shopping. Tuesday night Kev was working late, so I took him dinner and I helped him finish up at work. By the time we got home I was BEAT. I'm so ready for the weekend. Right now Kev is installing with Bobby in Salt Lake, so tomorrow when I get home from work me and Bobby's wife, Jennifer, are I are going to Salt Lake to stay with them. I'm pretty excited! We dont have to pay for it and although he'll be working we GET to spend time together!!

No comments: