Friday, February 1, 2008

SNOW DAY!!!

Last night when I was getting ready to leave for work it was snowing pretty good in Logan. It took me an hour to get home, it normally takes me like 20 minutes. The road was aweful and we didnt see a single snow plow. We have learned to back into our driveway so when we get ready to leave in the morning we can gas it enough to get out of our driveway. Well this morning it was a bit different. Kev tried to get my car out first and it went like 5 feet and got stuck, its not going anywhere. Then Kev tried to get his car out and he got almost to the road and then got stuck. It took us over an hour to get him unstuck, and with the help of our neighbors we were able to do it. So it looks like he gets to go to work and I get to stay home and clean the house. I'm hoping to hurry and clean the house and spend the day reading or watching movies, maybe I'll cook something yummy for dinner.... anyone have any ideas? I sure hope that there are others out there that get to have a snow day!

No comments: