
For Valentines Day I made these small cakes with cream cheese frosting and then I made Kev a card. He's such a wonderful husband to me and I love him so much! I am so thankful that the Lord put us together! He always tells me that he loves me even if I'm going to see him in a few minutes. The other night we went over to my parents house for dinner, he was on his way home from work and he just stopped by the house to get me and instead of honking he called me to tell me that he was in the driveway and even though I was leaving the house to get in the car with him he still told me that he loves me. I am so thankful for him and for the love that he shows me.
3 comments:
Cute! I'm glad he loves you so well. You deserve it.
How Sweet! I hope you guys are like that your whole lives!
those sweets looks so yummy. You should post the recipe on your blog. I am glad you found a sweetie to take care of you. I think "I love you"s are very important and I am glad that Kevin recognizes that :)
Post a Comment