We got another snow day! I woke up this morning around 8 and when I looked outside I was noticing that it was snowing. So I decided to go back to bed for a bit longer when the phone range. Sure enough it was my mom, while I was talking to her I looked out in our driveway and noticed that we had TONZ of snow, my mom then said that she needed to call me back she had an incoming call. I had Kev get out of bed so he could see how much snow we got because last year we hardly got any. Well my mom called me back to let me know that church had been canceled. Now, we attend the 11am church, and I asked her if she was sure and if it wasnt just the 9am block. Nope all of church was canceled!! This has never happened that I can remember. Here are some pictures.
1 comment:
Hey girl, I'm so glad that I found your blog. I noticed it on Lammy's blog roll.
I hope all is well and I'm glad I get to keep up with you over here.
Post a Comment