I went to the OB on thursday for an early morning 2nd OB appointment. The nurse could not find the heart beat and I was starting to get kind of nervous but because she could not find the heart beat they did an ultrasound. Talk about AMAZING! The little baby was moving all over the place, waving its little arms and flipping around in every direction! It was sooo exciting to be able to see.
I was down 8 pounds though from last month. I've had aweful morning sickness which explains the weight loss. My doctor is a little worried because total I'm down 10 pounds total. He did tell me that if I continue to lose weight and the morning sickness does not go away within the next few weeks then he'll have to give me something stronger for morning sickness. Other then that things looked great! I go back on July 10th, and then the BIG ultrasound is August 6th!! We are so excited and are counting down until the big day!
On other notes, I quit my job, my last day was the 20th of June. Thank goodness. Its a long story and I'd rather not blog about it. I took my wedding rings in to be inspected they are due every 6 months. I was sending them to be re-flashed and I asked them to look at my diamond really close because I could feel something in it. Well yep its chipped. So they are replacing it for free because of the warranty I have. I have had so many problems with this ring, its a floating diamond, when I first got it, there was a scratch in it so they replaced it. Then the diamond fell out when I was doing laundry one day, so again it was replaced. Now there is a chip in it, I do not recommend a floating diamond at all.
Kev is really busy working, he's been working a lot of hours because they are installing. They have 7 jobs going on right now that all need to be done within the next couple months. If they accomplish them, then the boss is giving them all bonuses. We are crossing our fingers because we could sure use the extra cash for the baby! I started babysitting this week for my aunt, I only tend 2-3 days a week, and my cousin is 8. But it makes for long days. I will continue to babysit for her until school starts again.
3 comments:
What a great picture! No, we don't know the gender yet. We have an ultrasound this Friday and we may be able to tell if the baby is positioned right. That is so fun that we are due so close together!
I'm soooo happy for you that you got to see your little boo boo baby. I do hope you feel better soon.
Hi Brandi,
Paul shared the email you sent. thanks for all that info i will most def be looking into it!
we had no idea you had been reading the blog and Paul never mentioned you had one...duh! so i will be adding you to our google reader so we can be sure and come back again!
Congrats on the baby...FANTASTIC!
i will come back again and read more so i can catch up!
Post a Comment