Thursday, July 10, 2008

Couple Updates!

I just got back from the doctor's office. Another GREAT appointment!! It only took the nurse a couple seconds to find the heart beat! That is truly the best sound in the entire world. It was good and strong at 160 so everyone is still saying its a girl. I guess we will have to wait and see on August 6th. It's getting closer and we are super excited! I haven't gained any weight or lost any weight which the doctor said is very normal. The morning sickness is starting to subside thank goodness!! I can now go about 4 days without throwing up, I truly feel that the Vitamin B 12 injections were working. I feel like I can finally start enjoying this pregnancy even more!
I went into pick up my last pay check and a girl I used to work with told me that I'm starting to look pregnant, I don't feel that way yet. But she of course had to feel my stomach and she told me that she thought it was starting to feel hard. I love going through this wonderful experience and it will be even more real when we know what we are having!

Over the 4th of July we went to Island Park and enjoyed just relaxing other then all the mosquitos. They were AWEFUL!! We got up there the 3rd and came home on 6th. Sorry guys no pictures I always forget to get the camera out. We went into West Yellowstone on saturday and did some shopping. My parents are sooo excited for this baby that they are going crazy with buying items. We can not complain though because they more they buy the less we have to!

Kevin has been working extra long hours the past several weeks. Poor guy just needs a break. Yesterday he worked 18 hours yesterday. He went to Rexburg yesterday to install some counter tops, so I had my 11 year old cousin come and stay the night with me. I hate being home alone.

We sure hope that everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

4 comments:

Jaci said...

the appointments get more and more fun. the big ultrasound is the best though! on that day, I will have only 1 month left, so i'm sure I will be thinking of you! the 6th of each month is wonderful for me.
I want to see that photo of you and I playing "hair"-- those were good times. No worries at all. Just fun times playing in Fielding-- eating frozen pizza, riding bikes, laughing at Kevin (he was a baby boy at the time), and probably getting into a little trouble. :) I'm glad my parents dropped me at your house everytime they left town.

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I'm really thinkin' you are having a girl as well. Ask Aunt Cindy...she will have the good prediction. She predicted Savannah being a girl because of the heartbeat.

I'm happy that you are finally enjoying the pregnancy w/o being sick!

Enjoy!

Breely said...

Brandi,

We are so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to hear what you are having!

love, Shauna

Tonya said...

I'm so glad that things are going well. What a wonderful time for you.