Saturday, July 12, 2008

Recipe Ideas?

Considering I now stay home I have decided that I probably should start being a better cook. So I'm looking for some simple favorite recipes that I can try out. I'm not much of a cook and Kevin normally does most of the cooking so if anyone has any ideas just leave a comment!

5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

Brandi...i have been teaching jordan how to cook (it was a personal progress goal of hers). if you go to my blog you will find 10 recipes that are not only SUPER easy but SUPER yummy toooo! i hope you give them a try, let me know what you think if you do!

Just look for the Cooking With Jordan posts...there are a couple in each month since April, i think.

Anonymous said...

hey! What do you guys really like? I have a few that I could type up for ya.

By the way, about the hysterectomy...it's a no go. Thanks for the advice on my myspace. I don't have endometriosis.

JO said...

hey girl, I need your email address

Kevin and Brandi said...

Sherrie you know that I'm picky but my husband is not, just send whatever you have and I'll sort through it. Oh and I'm glad you dont have to have a hysterectomy and I'm glad you dont have endometriosis that is bad stuff.

Angela said...

I've got loads of easy recipies. I also have an outfit of Jason's that I'd like to pass down to you guys (gender neutral).


Angela