Where life never slows down
Face shot
Yeah! Congrats! That is super exciting. Our boys will have fun together.Jess and JAred
Boys galore!!! I bet your mom was shocked beyond words! :) You will be such a good mommy to him.
Boys are the best!!! That is so exciting. Just wait till you see how much little boys love their mommys :o)
Right on guys! If you guys could use anything please let me know I still have a ton of Jason's things.Angela
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah! Congrats! That is super exciting. Our boys will have fun together.
Jess and JAred
Boys galore!!! I bet your mom was shocked beyond words! :) You will be such a good mommy to him.
Boys are the best!!! That is so exciting. Just wait till you see how much little boys love their mommys :o)
Right on guys! If you guys could use anything please let me know I still have a ton of Jason's things.
Angela
Post a Comment