Wow can you believe that it is 3:30am and here I am wide awake? Why do you ask? Well because ever since becoming pregnant and getting bigger it is putting more weight on my hips and therefore I can not sleep and my hips ache all night. It is miserable but I guess that my body is only preparing itself for our little boy so I can handle it! There is not much on TV at 3:30am especially when you only get local channels. Luckily COPS is on and Kev doesnt like that show so I get to watch it!Last Wednesday I finally was able to find a maternity skirt thats long! YAY! It was pretty costly but I had to have it!
Last night I finished Book number 3 in the Twilight series and started number 4! These really are good books and totally not me but I'm addicted.
3 years ago
3 comments:
congrats on the baby BOY!! sooo fun!
bummer you aren't sleeping. i never sleep so i can sympathize with ya.
my mom and sisters are totally into the Twilight books...after reading about them on everyone's blogs i am ready to see if they can grab my interest!
The books are great the insomnia stinks. I remember it all too well.
You are getting prepared for all those midnight feedings.
I might have to check out that series. Is it scary??
Post a Comment