Thursday, August 28, 2008

Shoshone Falls

So it has been a while since I've posted anything and I thought that I'd share a couple pictures with you. A couple weeks ago me and Kev drove to Twin Falls Idaho to meet up with Kevins cousin Amanda and family and his grandma. We went and visited the Twin Falls temple, it is beautiful! I do not have any pictures of it and why you may ask well because I was really not feeling well. To me it was really hot inside the temple, yes they had an AC running but it was cool enough. I was getting really warm and had to fan myself with a piece of paper. Once the temple tour was over I took off my little booties and got really light headed, dizzy, just sick feeling, all of a sudden my eye sight went really blurry and I almost passed out. I was lucky enough to be able to sit down just outside the temple so that I could catch my breath. Because I was not feeling to swell Kev opted not to suggest pictures at the temple. We sat inside the stake center until I was feeling better and then we headed out for some lunch. After lunch we went to Shoshone Falls. It is a beautiful place, there we were able to take some pictures.

1 comment:

Jared and Jess said...

Wow! What pretty pictures!