3 years ago
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Ranting!
So monday morning our power went out at about 9:30am and of course with me being pregnant I was starving! I just had to eat something. So we decided to actually go out for breakfast. So we get to the little cafe in town and they are packed. Several people were turned away because there were no seats left. Of course we suddenly notice this lady that is sitting 2 tables from us who has already finished her meal and she was just sitting there texting away. UGH that drives me NUTS! If people are trying to get in to eat and your done why not leave? If the place is not busy then I understand, but come on people if there is a line of people waiting for a table please do not just sit there and take up the space!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
TRu DAT!
seriously i hate when people do that. i mean if you are totally done move it on over!
i have been totally guilty of sitting and visiting long after a meal is finished but if we see there is a long wait we move the convo outside.
Hey I'm just surprised you went out to eat! LOL! just kidding..I think.
Yeah, they should do more things to get people going.
We went to eat one time and they told us that it would be 20 minutes. I noticed a few tables open and I told them. They said that the tables were dirty.
"Well, give me a towel..I'll clean them. " We ended up going somewhere else.
Post a Comment