Friday, September 5, 2008

All Registered!

After searching and searching for baby items we have finally registered. We were going to register at Babies R Us, but they did not have the stroller that I wanted. I have watched their website a lot and have just not been happy with what they had to offer. So we have decided to register at Wal-Mart. Last night we sat down and went through the list of items that we need or want for Baby Preston and now we are done. Of course I'm sure we will fine tune it a little bit better, but it feels really good to have that done and out of the way!


EDIT: Looks like we will be registering at Babies R Us afterall as well. They have a few items that we like that Wal-Mart does not have, such as the cute little snow hats!

3 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

email us your registry link so we can go shopping for the baby!!

woo hoo!

Mamarazzi said...

oh email address

thevasquez3 at yahoo dot com

Wright Family said...

Isn't Darcey giving you a baby shower? When I can help her