Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Great Appointment!

We just got back from my doctors appointment. What a great appointment! His little heart beat was 148. I have not gained any weight or lost any weight. They said my blood pressure was a little high but I dont see how it was high. It was in the normal range. I did have some protein in my urine but he's not to worried about that. I also asked him about my hip and tailbone pain and he told me that he's surprised that I'm feeling these pains this early in my pregnancy especially with it being my first. I'm measuring right on, he measured my stomach and I'm 26 cm so I'm growing! I'm scheduled to do my one hour at my next appointment on Oct. 8th. I'm really nervous about it, I was thinking if I fail and have Gestational Diabetes then I can not eat pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving or any of the yummy treats at Christmas time I'm really hoping I pass!

1 comment:

Sherrie and Travis said...

I'm sure you will be okay. If not, we'll just get you some pie and such afterwards.