Sunday, September 14, 2008

Pregnancy

Pregnancy is an amazing experience! I have done a lot of complaining about this pregnancy because I've been so sick (which I still am). I have my good days and my bad days. Its amazing how our bodies change to carry a little baby. Today I was laying in the tub just relaxing and little Preston was kicking so hard that it was just funny to watch my stomach go up and down. Today was the first time that I have ever noticed it that much. I have seen it move a few times but never this much. I just love it!! We only have about 14 weeks left until our little one arrives and we are so super excited. Although we should probably get going on his nursery. We have slowly been working on it but we have sooooo much stuff that has to go to storage and we do not have much room for storage anymore. I have no idea how in the world all that stuff into such a small bedroom.

3 comments:

Just Ducky said...

I am so excited for you! Your life is about to change forever in the best (and hardest) way possible. I remember thinking, "What is is going to be like being a mom?" The answer is, "It's incredible! You have a piece of your heart running around and learning new things." One thing that became much clearer to me was the love of our Heavenly Father for each of us. He can love so much more perfectly and yet when you hold Preston in your arms there isn't room for all the love and so you just cry because you are so happy. Enjoy! And yes, you'd better get that room ready before you get gigantic! Love Ya!

Wright Family said...

Thanks, I know kids know alot more then what we think its crazy. Its probably a good thing that i lost it because it geneticly couldnt make it and buddy has a genetic syndrome bor and that was so hard to deal with. But yeah it would have been fun to have twins but tis ok. So i heard your moving in with your parents how come?

Wright Family said...

YOu have a time share where at? Do you pay it monthly. Cus i bet your rent wasnt too much was it? YOu would hate to have out house payment its so much. Where does kevin work at?