I had another doctors appointment on Wednesday. The baby is doing great! Heartbeat was awesome, I'm still measuring ahead by a week. The doctor was unable to feel for the position he's in so we have no idea. I asked if I was going to get another ultrasound and I dont think thats going to happen. He asked why I wanted another one and I told him that I'm a little concerned that this baby is not really a boy only because a few friends were told boy but they are really girls. He told me that his ultrasound tech has never been wrong once. I trust his tech, I used to work with her and I know that she's excellent!
My blood pressure is still higher then he wants it, and I still have protien in my urine. I'm pretty much on bed rest. He told me that I needed to do less then what I'm already doing. Yeah thats kind of hard. Only 2 more months to go!! My shower is coming up soon and I'm excited!!
3 years ago
2 comments:
Hang in there girl. You are doing great!!!
Go Brandi, Just a few more weeks! Let us know wht it goes
Post a Comment