Friday, October 17, 2008

6 Quirks

6 Quirks
Ashley Tagged me to do this 6 quirks so here goes nothing.
1. I would wear PJ's every single day if I could.
2. I HATE mornings, I would much rather sleep in but lately I dont sleep much at all so I'm up early.
3. I hate doing laundry. I think it is the worst thing in the world. If I do it I do not fold it until Kev dumps it on our bed and tells me it has to be done before we can go to sleep.
4. I will not eat any candy that tastes like grape, cherry, strawberry or raspberry. I think they are disgusting.
5. I'm the worst procrastinator there ever was.
6. I'm horrible at attending the temple. I really hate to admit that but its so true.
I'm not tagging anyone, if you want to do this then feel free to do it!

1 comment:

Wright Family said...

HAHA i pretty much have the same of everything as you. I hate laundry bad a the temple. I need to get better i love to do it when i get there its just hard to get there. Thanks for doing it. Well, Darcey did a good job on your hair.