Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pregnancy Update and Hair Cut!

I went to my doctors appointment yesterday. The baby is doing great, I'm measuring a week ahead, his little heartbeat was 148, and he's kicking me like crazy. However, he is a little stubborn, he will not kick my hand or Kev's hand. I also passed my glucose test YAY!!!!

Now for the bad news, my blood pressure was high, and I have protein in my urine. My doctor is a little worried about that so I have to go back in 2 weeks instead of 4 weeks. He's a little worried about toxemia and has told me to take it easy and to rest.

I also decided that I needed to do something with my hair so I cut it. I cut like 4-5 inches, holy cow its never been this short. I do love it though! Kevin even likes it and I know that he likes long hair. Here is a picture of my pregnant belly and my short hair, it was taken yesterday at exactly 29 weeks. My hair does not look all that great but it did earlier that day. I'm carrying really low and wide I feel.



7 comments:

Sherrie and Travis said...

I really like your hair! It will be easier for you when the baby comes!

Mamarazzi said...

cute hair!

take it easy...rest rest rest!

Jaci said...

cute hair! hang in there girl-- you almost have that baby here!

Angela said...

aww lovin the baby bump. Don't worry about Preston not kicking for you. Jason wouldn't kick for his daddy either, and now I can't pry them apart.

Tonya said...

You look lovely!! I'm glad it's all going well. Take it easy.

Wright Family said...

Cute hair. Who cut it? Did you get all moved back into your parents house? Are both your brothers at home still too?

Wright Family said...

I tagged you check out my page.