Saturday was my baby shower. We got a lot of great things! Two of my best friends and my brothers girlfriend threw the shower for me. My two friends are both pregnant as well and we are all due in December, how crazy is that? Here are a few pictures from the shower!

Today we had another doctors appointment. They did an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid and it looks like things are great there! It is not measuring to little, its measuring right on. My blood pressure is still high. I go back in 2 weeks where I will finally be able to see my doctor. The last 2 times I've seen the Nurse Practioner. The baby is measuring at 4lbs. 7oz. and the tech said that he's not going to be huge. Overall it was a pretty good appointment. Here is a belly bump picture at 33 weeks 1 day.
6 comments:
Cute belly!! Can't wait to see the little guy. :)
So sorry I couldn't make the shower. I was in town the week before...so close! Anyway, hope you had a great time and got lots of fun stuff.
You should've taken a pic of all the things that you got! I am happy that I was able to be there. It was fun seeing so many people.
I'm so happy the fluid is fine. I was a little concerned about that. Hold on..it will be soon and you'll be a mommy!
You are such a cute pregger girl. Showers are so much fun. Good for you!
Hi Brandi,
I wish we could have made it to the shower, I am so sorry we were out of town. We are so happy for you guys and the new precious little boy that will get to have awesome parents!
love, Shauna
Sorry again i couldnt make it to the Shower. Glad you got alot of nice stuff.. HOws things going?
Post a Comment